CPD Programme for Solicitors & Others

Non-local Graduates (IANG) Visa

If you are from outside of Hong Kong and have obtained a degree or higher qualification in a full‐time and locally‐ accredited programme in the HKSAR, you are entitled to apply for an employment visa under a liberalised approvability test. Non‐local graduates within six months of their graduation are classified as ‘fresh graduates’. Fresh graduates are not required to secure employment as part of their application to change status to employment.
The Programme

Once a year I deliver a Continuing Professional Development seminar to the solicitors fraternity in Hong Kong which is accredited by the Law Society.

This series of videos encompasses that entire 3 hour programme.

The Rest of the Series

Audit Commission Report Number 66 (2016)

The Visitor Visa

Extending A Visitor Visa

The Travel Pass Super-charged Visitor Visa

Employment Visa

Admission of Mainland Talents & Professionals Visa

Training Visa

Non-local Graduates (IANG) Visa

Business Investment (Entrepreneur) Visa

Capital Investment Entrant Scheme (CIES)

Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS)

Dependant Visa

Defacto Spouse Visa

Same Sex Partner Visa

Right of Abode in Hong Kong

Unconditional Stay

Refusals & Appeals

Admission Scheme for 2nd Generation of
Hong Kong Chinese Permanent Residents (ASSG)