CPD Programme for Solicitors & Others

Dependant Visa

If you hold the Right of Abode, Right to Land or Unconditional Stay, you may sponsor visas for your legal spouse, unmarried dependent children under the age of 18 and your dependent parents aged 60 or older. If you hold any other visa (employment, investment, training, capital investment, business investment, Quality Migrant Admission Scheme or student) you can sponsor visas for your legal spouse and unmarried dependent children under 18 only.
The Programme

Once a year I deliver a Continuing Professional Development seminar to the solicitors fraternity in Hong Kong which is accredited by the Law Society.

This series of videos encompasses that entire 3 hour programme.

The Rest of the Series

Audit Commission Report Number 66 (2016)

The Visitor Visa

Extending A Visitor Visa

The Travel Pass Super-charged Visitor Visa

Employment Visa

Admission of Mainland Talents & Professionals Visa

Training Visa

Non-local Graduates (IANG) Visa

Business Investment (Entrepreneur) Visa

Capital Investment Entrant Scheme (CIES)

Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS)

Dependant Visa

Defacto Spouse Visa

Same Sex Partner Visa

Right of Abode in Hong Kong

Unconditional Stay

Refusals & Appeals

Admission Scheme for 2nd Generation of
Hong Kong Chinese Permanent Residents (ASSG)