CPD Programme for Solicitors & Others

Defacto Spouse Visa

Hong Kong only recognises traditional ‘legal dependents’ (heterosexual spouse and unmarried children under the age of 18) for dependent visas. If your partner as principal visa holder can demonstrate capacity to support you in Hong Kong, you can apply for a prolonged visitor visa. It allows the holder to remain in Hong Kong for an extended time, but they may not work, join in, or establish a business, or undertake study.
The Programme

Once a year I deliver a Continuing Professional Development seminar to the solicitors fraternity in Hong Kong which is accredited by the Law Society.

This series of videos encompasses that entire 3 hour programme.

The Rest of the Series

Audit Commission Report Number 66 (2016)

The Visitor Visa

Extending A Visitor Visa

The Travel Pass Super-charged Visitor Visa

Employment Visa

Admission of Mainland Talents & Professionals Visa

Training Visa

Non-local Graduates (IANG) Visa

Business Investment (Entrepreneur) Visa

Capital Investment Entrant Scheme (CIES)

Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS)

Dependant Visa

Defacto Spouse Visa

Same Sex Partner Visa

Right of Abode in Hong Kong

Unconditional Stay

Refusals & Appeals

Admission Scheme for 2nd Generation of
Hong Kong Chinese Permanent Residents (ASSG)