Hong Kong Visa & Immigration Topics

Your Questions Answered

Does Volunteering for a Good Cause Represent Unpaid Work Which Requires the Specific Permission of the Hong Kong Director of Immigration?

October 24th, 2013

Posted in Employment Visas, The Hong Kong Visa Geeza, Visitor Visas, Your Question Answered /

The law in Hong Kong is clear – work, paid or unpaid requires the permission of the Director of Immigration – but what about charity..

Please select the social network you want to share this page with: